WELCOME MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Welcome dear Film Freaks --- this is your Asylum.


As defined, an Asylum is a place of security and tranquility. If you are about the task of converting your talents into a career in Film, you have most assuredly come to the right place.


Please take note that everything here is given freely. These pages are not cluttered with any manner of Advertising Banners or Pop-Up’s, there are no Google Ad’s; any commercial site Links you find here are provided solely for their value to you as a resource. All are Direct Links to the site indicated, I do not profit in any way from your going to those sites from this page. You will quickly find that all of the information provided here is rock-solid, valuable information obtained through two years of extensive in-depth research and interviews with Industry Professionals; information and resources that will save you a vast amount of time, heartache and money if you apply what you learn here.


Come now - enjoy, employ, post your comments, email me with any of your thoughts or questions, Subscribe and be the first to receive fresh insights and updated information; and please, do expose this quality Blog to your friends and colleagues so that they too might take advantage of Film Freaks Asylum's rich and rewarding resources. And, please be aware that the humorist in me has given way to some occasional R-Rated banter.


The best of success to you; Rick Denny

4/12/09

WAREHOUSER - Set Piece


Click on the following Link to read a hilarious portion of my latest LaughRiot Comedic Screenplay provided for you here.



Enjoy. If I do say so myself (and I do say so myself), it really is:


KICCASS



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what's on your mind? Give me a shout.